11/7/11

Who IS this masked blogger anyway...

heh, well that is the point really isn't it? I *might* be your neighbor, but I'm probably not. I'm just a girl, I'm not sure if you'd say I was ordinary or disordinary (extraordinary I am not) but also, well, I'm not going to tell you. In this blog I will reserve the right to protect my identity with small changes. After all, I can't be a superhero without a disguise, right? So with that regard, keep in mind I am not going to tell you what time zone I am actually posting from (I only wish I were in Italy), my 'real' dayjob, or anything else because well I live next door and you see me everyday anyway at the grocery store or somewhere else. You just never really considered that I might be this weird girl and why should I break your illusion of comfort now?

And in any case, we are all bonkers, at least the best of us are. So I will make it a habit of continuing to believe in at least 6 impossible things before breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment