11/8/11

I'm just like David Sedaris

ok, not really even close. That comment was overexuberant and outright delusional, but its raining and the dog has a dead rabbit that I can't figure out what to do with and this is sort of how my real conversation went today:

me to my husband (let's for future reference say he is H. Of course that isn't his initial and I realize there might be more H's in my life but I can't call him H1 because that is too close to H1N1 and he's an overall good guy): "I should post that on the blog" (ok to clarify not the h1n1 comment, this was about something else...but anyway...)

H: "Sure. Why not?"

me "...by the way, the cool dandelion picture...
I stole that picture btw, its probably a felony
I think its an album cover I have no idea
I have no right to it and I blatantly took it LOL I'm soooo bad"

H: "I will visit you in prison"

me: "that is kind of you"

H: "I'll keep your comissary card supplied with funds for you."

(wow, who knew prisoners had cards to spend things on, that is a new one I have to think about...)

me: "I knew I loved you for a reason"

But seriously I did clip the dandelion picture and I apologize. If I knew where it rightfully came from I'd give proper credit but I clipped it from someone who had no more right to it than I did. So if that is you, let me know. I'll make restitution. I don't really want a commissary card. Maybe a platinum visa, but not a commissary I don't think they sell things I like.

Me: "heh that last little bit of conversation should be on the blog LOL"

H: "I would not want you to go without. ... Sure why not?"

Me: "I'm like David Sedaris when he's talking about his sister...the one with the bird at the end "forgive me forgive me forgive me"...where his family hates him because anything they say can be used"

H: "Yes, I see how you are now"

No comments:

Post a Comment