11/8/11

Secret Identity Woes

Oh that just bites! So I think I'm being sneaky. I think you won't know me, but who am I kidding? I'm new to the disguise thing. Here's the thing. You are not my first. Well I mean this blog isn't my first and I wasn't stealthy enough to create a brand NEW blogger account and well, when I named myself "I *might* be your neighbor but probably not" guess what?

Yes I knew you were smart. Yay! I have smart readers. (ok maybe you missed that one, its ok. It makes me feel better really because I missed this too).

It changed all of my blogs to that. OOPS. Now to be fair I don't actively blog some of them now and that is how it took me 24 hours to figure this out but I'm attached to them and I like to leave them as they were.

So my Stealth stat gets a -1 hit and you get to know the first letter of my real name. The best compromise I can figure out without destroying this baby blog and starting again.

So yes, my name starts with S... maybe its S for somebody. Could be Samantha, Sara, Sharon, Sicily (oh I suppose that is Cicily, so its probably not that. Unless I'm REALLY stealthy....what do you think?)...

Well even Clark Kent shoes his hair right? My catwoman isn't out of the bag yet is it? I stood behind you today and you didn't even notice, I'm sure it was you. You didn't know me though. I think we are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment