11/17/11

Because it's a WAR out there....

So my oldest son comes home from school the other day. "Mom! Today we watched this movie at school all about the plague. There was a war and the peasants were trying to fight the castle and someone catapulted the body of someone who died of the plague over the castle wall and the narrator said 'then after a few weeks blood was flowing in the streets'"

me: "ewww. Its never a good idea to turn loose a major disease like that."

son: "don't worry, if you died, I'd never fling your body over the wall." (Nevermind that there are no castles nor walls nearby, but I get that we are talking really hypothetical.)

me: "what? you mean if there was a war?"

son: "Yes. It's WAR mom, but I wouldn't fling your body. Maybe just your finger."

me: "what? You'd CUT OFF MY FINGER?"

son: "well yeah. It's WAR and its just your finger, not you"

me: "hmm. my finger isn't me? ... ok nevermind, let's just go back to its never a good idea to unleash the plague on humanity"

No comments:

Post a Comment