11/8/11

24

No, not the TV show. That is definately cool, ok awesome (if I could jazz up this blog with the little beep beep beep beeeepbeepbepbepbep thing of 24 that might make it more exciting, right? Ok, I know, not really. If you are at work you'd hate me just like I hate when other people have sound on their pages and suddenly FEEELINGS NOTHING MORE THAN FEEELINGS is blaring through the speaker and I'm scrambling to close the page and pretend nothing happened.

Oh come on, you know it happens.

Anyway so I wake up this morning and get some coffee made and sit down and discover, this site has stats (I left it open all night and there is a pretty graph and world map no less!).

My geography is terrible but I think I know which countries my two visitors are from...which means I know one of you ("HI") and the other of you is a mysterious visitor (ohhhh ahhhh). Maybe you've never had a blog but feeling like No One was going to be your biggest fan is a scary proposition, but I got over that hump pretty fast and I'm super excited for like 5 minutes after which time it occurs to me that maybe I'm boring after all. Maybe the one visitor who doesn't already know how strange I am, accidentally found me, didn't like me and ran away...

So instead of worrying about that now, I raise my coffee mug to the world map "may you turn green soon"

And, well if you visit, tell a friend or something....or tell me this blog stinks if you must. otherwise I might start trying to make echoes to listen to myself talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment