12/1/11

The Girl of His Dreams and also a Mouse

So something yesterday evening reminded me of the guy in the UK who was looking for the girl of his dreams. Yes, I know. All single guys (and some not single) in the UK and elsewhere are looking for the girl of their dreams, but no. This guy was unique; he was/is looking for the girl LITERALLY that was in his dreams. He has a nice pencil drawing of what she sort of looks like (though not really, this guy does not claim to be an artist). And while he may be weird, his posts seem sweet and besides, I really want to compare the real thing to his drawing so I can accurately assess his artistic ability.

I ran across him from public radio probably two years ago. I tried to help. I'm a weird but good person after all. I posted to facebook and told all of my friends. I'm not sure anyone was nearly as interested in this cause as I was. Anyway so yesterday evening I followed up. And his webpage shows so sign that he's actually found this girl. His Youtube channel has comments suggesting he still dreams of the same girl but no luck (at least at 4 months ago), and I see I'm not the only one wondering because others are asking "did you find her yet?"

So I guess I'm helping again by posting it here--take a look. It MIGHT be you.

In other news, the mouse was sighted. He apparently was preparing cleaning supplies in the water heater closet where the mops are (yes! that is on the right track for earning your keep) when he abandoned post before doing the floors (nnoooooo) and decided to go back into the boys' room.

I'm told by my youngest he has a little pink nose and cute whiskers while my oldest confirmed that he was walking through much slower this time so they saw him before he darted into their room.

I think he needs a name....any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment